With Christmas just four weeks away, the great gift scramble begins. For equestrians everywhere, this usually means one gift: anything with a horse on it.
Beat the humdrum this year, and buy the equestrian on your list something that’ll leave them wondering how you got so horse savvy. With our list of The Top 15 Best Gifts for the Equestrian, we’ve done all the hunting for you. From etsy to our local tack stores and everything in between, our list covers the fun, the fashionable, and the heartfelt. We’ve included all price ranges with direct links to purchase for your convenience.
So, go ahead. Forego that generic horse calendar this year. Instead, give them a gift they’re sure to love, a gift that lets them spend more moments riding.
15. Grey Horse Candles, $17 per candle, $46 for 3
14. Dimples Horse Treats, $24.95 per container
13. Swanky Saddle Engraved Tack Tag, $25 per tag
12. A Horse Box, $25+ per box
11. Friends For Tomorrow, $25+ per donation
9. Millbrook Leather Spur Covers, $30 per pair
8. Tory Personalized Belt from SmartPak, $35 per belt, $7.95 per nameplate
7. Monogrammed Crop from Wellesley Equestrian, $55 – $95 per crop
5. Haas Exklusiv Grooming Set, $145 per set
4. Talisman Fly Bonnet, $159+ per bonnet